Software Release Manager
- Expired: January 20, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
StrongBox Data Solutions has been renamed to StrongLink. StrongLink is trusted by many of the world's largest data environments to simplify both data and storage management and enable customers to gain the maximum value from their data. By leveraging the power of Ai, StrongLink offers a solution to dramatically reduce storage costs, increase productivity, and reduce IT management complexity
We are currently looking for an individual to take the lead as our Software Release Manager. The ideal candidate is someone who has prior experience as the main person in charge of assembling compiled service components and required libraries to result in the complete software build and release deliverable. . They have to work with the development team providing the version updates and the field installation teams performing QA and ticketing any required corrections
This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Vice President of Product Operations.
- Plan the release of project deliverables and release life cycle.
- Coordinate the release schedule and resources required depending upon the third-party applications, defect backlogs, planned releases, and infrastructure updates.
- Identify the risks that can delay the release and manage them, such that the scope scheduled, and quality of the release is not affected.
- Schedule the release readiness reviews before deployment and milestone reviews after each release.
- Create plans for the implementation and deployment as per the release schedule.
- Team up with relevant development teams responsible for building the automation tools used to develop and deploy the software.
- Schedule the CAB meetings to discuss the release schedules with the team and find roadblocks, if any.
- Maintain documentation related to procedures on build and release, various notifications lists, and dependencies.
- Make improvements in the methodologies used for configuration management and development of software that helps to find ways to use in configuration management.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- A fully remote environment and provided flexibility.
- The opportunity to work with a successful, dynamic, and ever-growing organization.
- Work with a team that cares about your personal and professional development.
StrongLink is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. StrongLink is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process.
To request reasonable accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include name and/or department, telephone, and e-mail address.
Partner One Capital
Get fresh Software Release Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!