Production Associate - 11PM - 7:30AM - Sunday Night-Friday Morning (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing)
- $16 to $30 Hourly
- Paid Time Off
PAY RATE $16.50 - $19.00 - WE PAY MORE WITH EXPERIENCE!!
Have you ever thought "It would be cool to know the work I do on a daily basis directly impacts the lives of people all around the world"? If so, we could have the perfect opportunity for you
Simply put, Particle Dynamics creates pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and over the counter products that will improve the health of consumers around the world! We are a 3-shift operation offering growth and training opportunities to individuals looking for a change of pace from the big manufacturing facilities. So, what makes us stand out from the others?
- We are smaller in size, so we have a tight knit group of employees - it's like family!
- Employees start out with paid time off - no waiting period to take time off!
- We offer a highly competitive benefits package with coverage starting the first of the month following your hire date - benefit coverage starts almost immediately!
- Our pay rates are highly competitive - we pay more for experience and high performers!
- We are a pharmaceutical manufacturer - all our production and packaging lines are climate controlled!
- We work hard but don't require employees to work 6-7 days a week - we promote a healthy work/life balance!
AND....WE WORK 8 HOUR SHIFTS!!
We are currently seeking Production Associates for 3rd Shift - 11PM-7:30AM
- Operate various manufacturing processes
- Perform all aspects of manufacturing, including material weighing through processing, in-process testing, final product inspection and packaging.
- Perform other manufacturing functions as assigned, such as blending, sifting, milling, always maintaining accurate and up to date documentation
- Complete batch records for every batch according to the SOP's.
- Able to operate, troubleshoot and train on all unit operations within his/her area of responsibility
- Maintain production equipment and facilities in a clean and orderly manner.
- Train less experienced department members in all facets of PDP operations and established plant SOP and cGMP procedures Ensure the training of the operators
- Assist other operators upon completion of assigned tasks
- Review batch records and other GMP related documents for accuracy
- High School or GED
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to lift 50lbs repetitively
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Lives and practices company's values
Apply through Indeed or visit our company website at Career Opportunities - Particle Dynamics
Particle DynamicsSeymour, IN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.