Business Development Manager - Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are growing an innovative, subscription-based SaaS product for contract managers, and we are looking for an entrepreneurial Business Development Manager with a passion for identifying new clients, closing business and growing revenues. This is a hybrid role requiring in-office work a few days a week, while the remainder can be fulfilled working from home.
Do you have experience building account relationships that lead to revenue? This is a great ground floor opportunity to create and customize the sales function to maximize personal and corporate goals with no limit on commissions. A strategic outreach to prospects and clients in Government and Corporate arenas is the core job function, with a national scope of opportunities available to the successful candidate.
If you have a proven ability to create conversations that lead to revenue and desire to be part of a fast-growing entrepreneurial business with huge scaling potential, we look forward to speaking to you!
- Manage pricing and positioning strategies to enhance scaling and sales objectives
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships with partners and resellers.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- Provides input to digital marketing initiatives to achieve scale and sales goals
- Discovers and explores business opportunities that rapidly scale Parthenon’s products and services
- Manages the online and offline marketing of products and services
- Develop new sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, building rapport, preparing, and following up with quotations.
- Know and understand company’s clients, suppliers, and competition.
- Reports to CEO
- 3 Years of experience in a business development role with proven success developing a book of business.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional organization skills, follow-up and closing.
- Effective interpersonal skills in-person and over the phone.
- Demonstrable track record of sales closing.
Parthenon Globalsystems, LLCWhy Work Here?
A great team growing rapidly with room for creativity and significant impact. A great start in a rapidly growing company with room!
Parthenon Globalsystems, LLC is a provider of cloud services for managing supplier and provider networks. Parthenon Globalsystems provides services using the subscriber based SaaS model. Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is a software licensing and delivery model in which software is hosted in our cloud environment and licensed for use our clients on a subscription basis. This model is the key advantage for our commercial and government customers.
3615 Superior Avenue Suite 3102-GCleveland, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Parthenon Globalsystems, LLC