Senior Systems Engineer - Digital Engineering Team
- $113,100 to $203,600 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!
When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We've got what you're looking for.
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Senior Systems Engineer to join our Digital Engineering team! The Senior Engineer will work in support of the Parsons Universal Modeling & Analysis (PUMA) Lab and work closely with the Vice President and Chief Scientist. The engineer will be enhancing the Parsons Digital Engineering Framework (PDEF) through developing new capabilities (AI,ML, and Cloud for example) and integration of applications based on customer needs (simulation applications, data repositories, modeling applications, etc.). Our team seeks an expert in the field of modeling and simulation, while also having extensive experience in software development and comfortable in the SAFe Agile environment.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Writing wrappers for application integration
- Working in a SAFe environment
- Leading the AI/ML capability development effort
- Working with the team to integrate enterprise service bus and product lifecycle management capabilities
- Provide guidance to the entry-level systems engineers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong critical thinking skills
- Present PDEF to potential and current customers during management and project reviews.
- Ability to interact effectively with and lead diverse, multidisciplinary teams, including industry and government sponsors
- Developing applications related to missile trajectories, sensors, radar, and other defense systems (should have a physics or mathematical interest)
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelors of Science in STEM program
- 10+ years of Systems Engineering, Modeling & Simulation, or related field and 5+ years of experience in Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Experience working in an Agile SAFe Environment (Jira, BitBucket, CI-CD Pipeline)
- Experience with any of the following tools & applications:
- Cameo Enterprise Architecture
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance
- Master's Degree
- Prior Software Engineering experience with JAVA, C#, Python
- Certification such as CSEP or ESEP
- Integrated Air & Missile Defense and or Sensor Experience
- TS Clearance
- Prior experience using Ansys ModelCenter, STK, Minerva, PTC Windchill
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
This position is part of our Federal Solutions team.
Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what's next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.
$113,100.00 - $203,600.00
We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company's core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.
We truly invest and care about our employee's wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest-APPLY TODAY!
Parsons CorporationCentreville, VA
Get fresh Senior Systems Engineer - Digital Engineering Team jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.