OGSystems - Company Overview
Why be a government contractor when you can be a government innovator? Come work for an organization that has creativity, innovation, and drive rooted throughout its DNA. We are not like the others.
At OGSystems we don't just create the best solutions we execute them in collaboration with our customers. Creating the best solutions starts with the best ideas and that requires the best people. We want people willing to out hustle the haters until they ask if we are hiring. Own The Outcome and join our culture of innovation and creativity.
Graphic Designer Visualization Specialists Level 3
- Clearance: Must currently possess an active TS/SCI security clearance and be able to obtain a polygraph level clearance after hire
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Years of Experience: A minimum of 7 years relevant experience
- Education: Certificate and/or Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
The CIO-T/TF/TFD requires Graphics Design/Visualization Specialist (UX) Level 3 support to the AWP program. The contractor shall provide services to develop and oversee execution of a digital strategy based on relevant user experience principles and NGA user needs in order to maximize digital solutions and increase user engagement on the NGA's external facing customer websites. Specifically, the contractor shall:
Duties may include :
- Development of a strategic social media marketing plan.
- Develop creative and efficient ways to ensure technical development team members develop backlog items in a way that connects with customers and maximizes engagement.
- Research and recommend a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Provide thought leadership on ways to reach and gain attention of target audiences.
- Track and measure analytics and effectiveness of online web presence.
- Conduct design evaluations for NGA's web enterprises to enable the build out of respective web designs to enhance the user experience.
- Work with team members to evaluate ideas and concepts, assist with making critical decisions affecting the user experience, and incorporate social media marketing techniques.
Skills and Experience :
- Demonstrated experience in a role involving Digital Strategy, Content Strategy or User Experience Design.
- Demonstrated experience in designing products for front-end development and web applications
- Demonstrated experience designing user-centered, web-based products (from concept to execution-including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices).
- Demonstrated experience creating, editing, organizing, and storing digital file formats (e.g. tiff, gif, png, pdf, jpg, svg, html, css).
- Minimum of 2 years' experience managing strategy or transformation engagements for Federal and Commercial customers.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Minimum of 1 year experience researching, understanding, and/or implementing best practices for web accessibility, usability, and/or technical implementation.
- Minimum of 1 year experience applying visual media design principles, theory, practices, user-centered web design principles and UX processes.
- Challenging work in support of US Intelligence Community - a Mission that Matters!
- Access to our State of the art custom facility.
- Crazy smart and collaborative coworkers.
- Regular engagement with company leadership
- Support for new ideas & encouragement to take risks
- Life Insurance
- Disability (Short and Long Term)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Stock Options * Based on Career Level
Refer a Friend
Job ID 2019-2587
Category Graphic Design
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI