Tax Manager CPA
Parsons & Germer CPAs, LLP Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full-time opportunity with local CPA firm for a career-minded CPA seeking an opportunity to become a partner within 2 - 3 years.
For over 60 years, our firm has provided quality accounting and tax services in Portland and the surrounding area . Our focus is on privately-held and small businesses, as well as individuals. We believe that our business is about serving the needs of our clients with integrity and quality. To this end, we provide not only essential tax return preparation, but also financial statement preparation, tax planning, and consulting in accounting and taxes. We also have an established estate and trust department, providing planning and tax filings including Form 706 inheritance returns and 1041 estate fiduciary filings.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Business, individual and trust tax return preparation and review.
- Working trial balance preparation from client accounting records and data.
- Oversee client monthly, quarterly and annual accounting, and consulting projects.
- Compiled and reviewed financial statements preparation and review.
- Monthly & quarterly accounting in QuickBooks and other software
- Payroll and payroll tax processing review.
- Estate planning and supervision on 706 and 1041 preparation and review.
- Tax research, projections and planning.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in accounting.
- 5+ years’ experience in public accounting (preferably in tax)
- Active CPA license.
- Tech-aware with office software proficiency and ability to learn new, industry-specific software quickly.
- Strong independent work habits and ability to also work within a team environment.
- We offer a competitive salary (including overtime pay during tax season)
- as well as 401k
- Medical insurance
- Vacation, holiday, and PTO
*How to Apply:
Please provide cover letter and resume.
Parsons & Germer CPAs, LLPWhy Work Here?
Are you ready to make a difference to your Clients? Take part in your own business, not just have a job? If so, this is your opportunity.
We are a accounting firm that focuses on consulting with our clients and working with them throughout the year and not just at tax time. Our goal is to make them feel as if they have a business partner and not just a tax preparer. We believe that our business is about serving the needs of our clients with integrity and quality.
6 Centerpointe DrPortland, OR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Parsons & Germer CPAs, LLP