CPA Partner in Tax/Accounting Firm
Parsons & Germer CPAs, LLP Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Long time well established West Side CPA firm is seeking a new partner to join the partnership. This partnership currently has three partners. A current partner is retiring, and our current client base requires another partner to continue to provide the same level of service to our clients and continue to grow. Our goal would be for this person to work with the current partners and become an owner within the next 1-2 years. For over 45 years we have provided tax, accounting, and financial statement services to a variety of non-public businesses in many different industries, as well as individual, estates, and trust tax returns. We would love to discuss this opportunity with interested parties. We have put together a listing below of what we do, as well as qualifications that a partner in public accounting should have.
If you are looking for the ability to direct your career and take the next step toward ownership, we look forward to hearing from you.
What we do and provide to our clients.
· Business, individual, and trust tax return preparation and review.
· Working trial balance preparation from client accounting records and data.
· Oversee client monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and consulting projects.
· Compilation and review financial statement preparation and review.
· Monthly and quarterly accounting in QuickBooks and other software.
· Payroll and payroll tax processing and review.
· Estate planning and supervision on 706 and 1041 preparation and review.
· Tax projection, planning, and research.
· BA/BS degree, preferably in accounting
· 5+ years of experience in public accounting in tax
· Active CPA license
· Ability to supervise and coach staff
· Ability to communicate with all owners and staff
· Be tech-aware with office software and display proficiency with Office programs
*How to Apply:
Please contact us at Parsons & Germer CPAs, LLP 503-244-8844 to discuss further.
Parsons & Germer CPAs, LLPWhy Work Here?
Are you ready to make a difference for your clients? Take part in your own business, not just have a job? If so, this is your opportunity.
We are an accounting firm that focuses on consulting with our clients and working with them throughout the year and not just at tax time. Our goal is to make them feel as if they have a business partner and not just a tax preparer. We believe that our business is about serving the needs of our clients with integrity and quality.
6 Centerpointe DrPortland, OR
Finance and Insurance