- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Huntsville, Alabama; Dallas, TX; Alexandria, VA; or Columbia, MD
Requirements: Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance; U.S. Citizenship required.
Parry Labs is looking for an experienced Marketing Administrator who will work with Business Development to assist in the design and implementation of key marketing campaigns. Facilitate cross-functional communication. Assist in bringing ideas for design and content creation to the team. Create templates for the Business Development Team to be more efficient in their postings on social media, email, and other channels. Coordinate other design needs such as presentations, signage and trade show collateral as needed. The Marketing Administrator will support all dimensions of the marketing department and is a team player willing to support all aspects of the organization.
- Drive corporate and product branding strategy.
- The Marketing Administrator will work with Business Development to assist in the design and implementation of key marketing campaigns
- Manage brand strategy for present and future products.
- Support all public relations campaigns supporting corporate and product brand strategy
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing literature, ensuring valid, current, and accurate content
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc.) to augment the Company's presence in the market
- Maintain, update, and optimize Parry Lab’s website
- Supporting e-marketing, SEO and Parry Lab’s presence on all social media platforms; website, blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc
- Plan and prepare application focused content specifically for publication and sharing across different media channels, including social media posts, emails, brochures, newsletters, white papers, and merchandise.
- Develop promotional materials
- Develop internal communications and facilitate cross-functional communication
- Manage advertising agencies, print suppliers, swag suppliers, and other suppliers as it relates to marketing
- Planning, organizing, and supporting logistics of various sized trade shows (domestically)
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of ongoing marketing communication activities.
- Maintain a database of all marketing files
- Keep up to date with best practices in writing for the web and social media
- Keep up to date with industry specific trends and activities that are utilized to communicate with customers
- Carry out other related tasks as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong copy-editing skills, preferably in technical context
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Web maintenance / e-marketing experience
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Able to demonstrate product awareness and an understanding of the needs of the customer
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging trends
Desired Professional Experience:
- Product brand management experience desired.
- Digital marketing experience
- Proficiency in using social media software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Publisher, Adobe etc)
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Etc)
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Google Analytics & Hootsuite
- Digital photography and video editing experience is a plus
- 4-year college degree (communications, business, or marketing related degree) or equivalent experience with more progressively challenging work requirements
BusinessView all jobs at Parry Labs