Assistant Marketing Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re hiring an innovative digital media coordinator to help us build brand awareness and elevate our online presence as well as help develop content and develop a schedule for our clients and brand. As a member of the digital marketing team, you’ll assist the Marketing Director to develop a multi-channel social media strategy, create engaging video and photo content for our social media platforms, engage with influencers, and report analytics on web traffic and engagement.
We are a top-producing Real Estate Team in South Florida and are dedicated to keeping up to date with marketing techniques & cutting-edge platforms to stand out from the competition.
They should be proficient in Social Media Platforms & Photography and Video.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising blog/vlog/podcast campaigns that are effective and timely
- Update all Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Plan and organize all team events, take photos, and then market on social media
- Help develop daily and weekly Vlogs to engage with our ever-growing audience
- Willing to learn and grow with Photography and Video and apply new skills to the position
- Create a digital strategy with compelling content across our social media accounts that corresponds with our digital marketing goals
- Help schedule past clients to do Testimonial Videos & Online Reviews
- Manage and monitor our social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Identify new media opportunities and connect with social media influencers
- Deliver monthly reports from our web traffic using Google Analytics and social platforms and advise on improvements
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications
Must submit resume with portfolio showing experience in creating effective social media campaigns and content creation;
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing (Real Estate Marketing Is A Plus)
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
We are proud to represent Parkland as the #1 Real Estate Team in the city for the past 6 Years. Helping thousands of families over the past 16 years achieve their personal and real estate goals has been so rewarding. Our team's ultimate goal is to provide a service beyond our clients' expectations allowing all to feel comfortable buying and selling with confidence.
We have stayed ahead of the curve when it comes to marketing our homes and brand and are looking for more ways to continue to grow and innovate real estate in South Florida. We have been a team in Parkland for 16 years and 1 year ago we opened our own Brokerage, Parrot Realty, and look forward to spreading our wings through South Florida to become a household name in the next few years.
BusinessView all jobs at Parrot Realty