Full-time legal assistant for small Manassas personal injury law firm.
JOB DUTIES: Performs a variety of administrative tasks including but not limited to:
• Answering and directing incoming calls;
• Opening new client case files;
• Tracking status of client’s medical files;
• Tracking status of client’s potential health insurance subrogation claims;
• Maintaining electronically stored case files;
• Ordering and organizing medical records;
• Preparing and responding to correspondence;
• Scheduling important dates and meetings;
• Weekly court runs to Prince William County Courthouse;
• Document preparation; and
• Administrative and customer service functions essential to the operation of the firm.
• MUST have a minimum of 3 years of work experience in a personal injury firm;
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
• High level of business acumen with the ability to manage multiple priorities and adjust to changing priorities in a professional manner;
• Strong oral and written communication skills; and
• High level of attention to detail.
Two weeks paid vacation/leave;
Paid federal holidays; and
401k with employer match.
* Bonuses commensurate with performance
please respond with your resume and cover letter.
In the subject line of response email, you must type: “I am THE candidate for this job.”
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
Parrish Law Firm
Why Work Here?
Great benefits and lots of room for growth!