Inside Sales Representative
Parman Nashville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE- NASHVILLE, TN
Parman Energy is seeking a motivated and knowledgeable Inside Sales Representative to join our team. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for managing a portfolio of current customers and prospective customers that have been designated as transactional/keepers across all territories and Parman locations. This role is also responsible for providing inside sales service for the sale of lubricants, fuel, DEF and petroleum equipment to the commercial, industrial, and installed segments.
- 4-year degree from accredited college or university preferred
- 3 years of sales or customer service experience and general automotive/mechanic background is desired
- Ability to use Microsoft Windows and learn various other software for account and inventory information
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, taxes, freight rates, rack prices, commissions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to read and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents, as well as professionally respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, agencies, or members of the business community.
BusinessView all jobs at Parman