Assistant Marketing Director
Parman & Easterday PLLC Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A candidate might be a recent graduate with a marketing degree or someone with two-three years of marketing experience who wishes to grow into a Marketing Director position.
In the beginning, the Marketing Assistant will be responsible for implementing the law firm’s marketing and public relations efforts. These integrated marketing activities include live and Zoom event planning (for public and private seminars), managing referrals and professional relationships, coordinating direct mail campaigns, traditional advertising and PR activities, developing and managing media relationships, and following proven marketing and PR systems. This position will have a high degree of responsibility to help the firm achieve its marketing and PR objectives.
Warm, friendly, professional, courteous, poised, confident, energetic, highly professional, team-oriented person. Highly motivated self-directed individual with competence in organizational skills, verbal and written communication, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, some experience in Excel, and learning to navigate our Client Relationship Management program. Must be an excellent writer and someone who expresses their ideas well. Previous experience with media relations, including managing advertising and public relations, is highly recommended.
Be the primary implementer of the law firm’s integrated marketing plan.
- Implementing lead generation strategies.
- Creating market analysis, tracking the effectiveness of our marketing activity, and reporting results.
- Cultivate media relationships, including identifying and working with key media contacts in the community to generate positive exposure in the press. Evaluate media outlets for both advertising and public relations opportunities, emphasizing the extent of their reach to target market groups.
- Place our articles and other PR pieces in local media.
- Oversee and manage direct mail, referral marketing, networking, and affinity marketing programs, including developing and managing professional relationships for hosted events.
- Event planning including identifying and reserving locations for public and private seminars. Work with the Seminar Paralegal in confirming (verbally and in writing) all arrangements with the facility, including audio/visual, room setup, refreshments, and on-site signage.
- Coordinate the creation of original ad copy and placement of advertisements for scheduled online/offline seminar events and other events in local newspapers or other advertising media as arranged.
- Utilize our database and staff for the seminar registration process.
- Track and generate reports that analyze results of all marketing and PR efforts; discuss results with attorneys and Practice Building Consultant.
- Obtain certification by participating in our designated Marketing Coordinator Certification Program.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings, including providing input to law firm operations and procedures...
- And more.
Parman & Easterday PLLCWhy Work Here?
Great team, professional growth and responsibility
We are a law firm and financial services firm focused on wealth management, estate and business planning.
13913 Quail Pointe DriveOklahoma City, OK
BusinessView all jobs at Parman & Easterday PLLC