- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Title Officer Department: Escrow/Title
About Parkway Financial Services
As the proud affiliate lender of Century Communities—a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—Parkway Financial Services (Inspire Home Loans, Parkway Title and IHL Insurance) knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Our mission of financing A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You’ll Do:
Assist in the efficient processing of Title Insurance transactions while ensuring accuracy and timely service to the Closing Attorney's office, when applicable.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Assist in reviewing Certificate of Title searches, prepare Title Commitments.
- Conduct title searches using company title plants and prepare title commitments.
- Calculate Title Insurance Premiums for the Owners and/or Lenders' Title Policies.
- Assist with clearing any title defects and clouds on title.
- Create and maintain Starter/Base Title files for Builder’s existing and future communities.
- Work closely with Parkway Title escrow personnel maintaining strict adherence to established production turn times of the title product requested.
- Issue title insurance policies to home buyers and mortgage lenders.
- Ensure strict compliance with title insurance underwriter guidelines for the issuance of policies of title insurance.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with ALTA Best Practices for completion of all aspects related to the residential Closing Disclosure promulgated by CFPB.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service by knowledgeably responding to questions from the closing attorney, internal accounting department, customers, and the Company's underwriter.
- Summarize research findings to assist with the closing process.
- Examine and analyze mortgages, liens, judgments, plat books, maps, agreements, contracts, easements, and surveys.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
What you have:
- Ability to perform online title plant searches to perform and examine title searches.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must possess the ability to meet strict deadlines in a high-volume business unit.
- Team player.
- Prior customer service skills, a must.
Your Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in the title industry with a strong focus on residential titles.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge of title software, SoftPro, DataTrace, Texas title plants, a plus.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Parkway Title