Management/Development at Parkway Plaza
- Posted: over a month ago
Property Management company in NE is looking for a driven and independent individual who is team and goal oriented!
- Work directly with Property Management & Development principals managing all stages of existing real estate projects.
- Develop financial analysis and modeling of potential opportunities, project management of new or existing consulting engagements, and cultivation of firm's client and investor relationships.
- Coordinate/manage due diligence review, underwriting and closing process.
- Perform a variety of business development functions in search of new opportunities and contribute to the business’ strategy planning.
- Preparation of investment memos and presentations for potential projects and or clients
- Represent the company in its interactions with prospective and existing clients, investors and third- parties including attorneys/accountants/consultants.
- Financial modeling and market research, investment memos
- Manage all property management transactions
- Providing assistance to C.E.O/C.F.O. as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics, or Real Estate and/or experience in property management industry, finance, investment banking, or commercial lending including willingness to learn within the company
- Knowledgeable in systems including creating spreadsheets, google drive, property management software systems and a willingness to learn
- Experience with property optimization or property projects preferred
- Experience conducting research, assembling reports and executive briefings
- Detail oriented and outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable in fast-paced, collaborative work environments
BusinessView all jobs at Parkway Plaza