Join our Team!
Parkview Health, the largest non-profit health system in northeast Indiana, is currently seeking a board eligible/board certified Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join our Pulmonary & Critical Care team.
Specifics of the Role
- Shift based, providing care to:
- Medical intensive care patients on a 7-day, 12-hour shift rotation approximately 11 weeks a year
- Pulmonary inpatients on a 5- or 7-day rotation, approximately 12 - 14 times a year (dependent on rounding shift assigned)
- Pulmonary outpatient clinics
- Week on/week off model available
- Collegial group of 20 Pulmonary and Critical Care physicians made up of 5 Intensivists and 15 Pulmonary and Critical Care physicians
- Our group is based out of Parkview?s flagship hospital, Parkview Regional Medical Center, located on the north side of Fort Wayne, Indiana and our urban-sized hospital, Parkview Hospital Randallia
- Provide 24-hour Advance Practice Provider support and 24-hour physician coverage under a shift-based model
Parkview Hospital Randallia
- In 2014, Parkview invested more than $65 million into this hospital in the form of physical renovations, care model transformation and physician recruitment
- Hospital remodeled, expanded and reopened an Intensive Care Unit, featuring 12 state-of-the-art ICU rooms with eICU technology
Parkview Regional Medical Center
- $575 million-dollar tertiary medical center opened its doors in 2012
- Beautiful, new 450-bed state-of-the-art facility
- High acuity ICU (average 10-12 patients per day) with ECMO
- Due to growing demand, the system is adding an additional 6-floor tower including a 72 new inpatient beds and additional shelled space for projected future growth.
- Comprised of 10 hospitals, serving a patient population of 890,000 throughout 16 counties in northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region?s largest employer with more than 800 world class physicians and advanced practice providers and more than 13,000 co-workers that are committed to provided excellent care to every person, every day
- Utilizes EPIC as its EMR
- One of just a few Magnet designated health care systems in the country where each of its hospitals carry the distinct nursing designation
- Recognized multiple times as an IBM Watson Health Top 15 Health System, including most recently in 2019
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salary, with full time Pulmonary Critical Care physicians earning a minimum of more than $398,000 annually
- Eligible for annual incentive compensation plans that reward high-quality care and service excellence outcomes. When factoring in annual earnings from their salary and performance incentive compensation plans, employed Parkview Pulmonary Critical Care physicians find they can earn $420,000 or more annually
- Commencement bonus
- Student loan assistance up to $150k
- Paid relocation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Full benefit package including retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short-term disability, dues, licensure & memberships, annual physician allowance (for CME?s and other qualified expenses) as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
Parkview Regional Medical Center