Do you love providing compassionate care in a Long/Short Term care environment? Our Nursing Home is in need of a full time Registered Nurse. The successful candidate will be clinically competent while delivering care to residents utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. RNs will effectively interact with the community and other health team members while maintaining all standards of professional nursing.This position has direct supervisory responsibilities and does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for his/her individual actions and outcomes. Use the nursing process by demonstrating appropriate assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the residents care, as evidenced by client/staff observation.
- Assess, collect and document the residents current health status and medical history. Complete and/or review Admission Data Record as defined by policy. Make accurate and ongoing assessment of residents status and respond appropriately.
- Plan/implement: set priorities for nursing action in a logical sequence according to resident needs and formulate a plan of care by the appropriate selection of Nurse Practice Standards.
- Evaluate: perform ongoing assessment and revise plan of care based on new data and residents condition.
- Document accurate and ongoing assessment of resident status.
- Communicate with the physician regarding resident needs, the nursing assessments and recommendations on a daily basis and as needed, as evidenced by client feedback and operations coordinator observation.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Knowledge regarding the nursing process and its application, including the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care.
- Valid registration as a Registered Nurse in Minnesota.
- Compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Compliance with all Policy and Procedure.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following license or certification: Registered Nurse (RN)?
- How many years of RN experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?