Client Care Representative
- $18 to $23 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Parktown Veterinary Clinic is looking for full-time Client Care Representatives to join our team!
About Our Hospital: Parktown Veterinary Clinic is located in Milpitas, CA. Milpitas is a vibrant city in the Silicon Valley and just 15 minutes from San Jose and 10 minutes from The Bay! At our hospital we offer emergency, specialty, and wellness services. Our veterinary facility is equipped with dental equipment, surgery suites, adjunctive therapy, cold laser therapy, and many more service options for wellness and prevention.
Our Values and Mission: The team at Parktown is passionate and deeply committed about the animal health industry. A team built of talented people collaborating to solve industry-wide problems to deliver exceptional medical care. We are seeking full-time Client Care Representatives who share our energy, drive and ambition, and who will meaningfully contribute to our growth and success.
Position Overview: As a Client Care Representative, you will play an important role in the day-to-day operations by adding value to an efficient organization dedicated to quality care and extraordinary service, you will perform a variety of clerical and customer service tasks in providing support to the hospital. We are looking for a friendly, team-oriented person, with excellent customer service skills!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet clients in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner
- Answer multi-line phone system and direct calls accordingly
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Check patients in the hospital according to schedule and prepare patient files
- Record and obtain medical records
- Keep lobby and reception areas organized and neat
- Obtain deposits and other payments from clients
- Process credit applications
- Use email system
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to empathize and connect with clients
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail for maintaining accurate records
- Knowledge of basic veterinary procedures, terminology, and products is a plus
- Proficiency in using computer systems and software for appointment scheduling and record-keeping
Available Schedule: Flexible schedule, this is a full-time position
- We are open: M-F from 8am-6pm
- Saturday’s from 8am-2pm
- Closed Sunday’s
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience ($18.00 - $23.00 per hour)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k + company match
- Paid time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Professional development support
- Mental health assistance
- Employee discounts on veterinary services
- Scrub allowance
- Positive and supportive work environment!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Parktown Veterinary Clinic is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Job Reference ID: CPP-0000157
Parktown Veterinary ClinicMilpitas, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.