- Posted: 13 days ago
- $19 Hourly
Become an Employee Owner with Parksite! Earn more from your hard work!
Parksite is looking for a full-time Warehouse Associate to join our team! The Warehouse Associate will operate a forklift in our distribution center and pick orders using the voice picking system. Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise as well as other duties.
Starting pay: $19.00/hour
Responsible to act in accordance with the policies set forth in the current procedures manual. Receives, stores and distributes material. tools, equipment and products within Parksite Warehouse by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities including the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to appropriate associates for processing.
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be picked, checked and shipped.
- SKU label new inbound items and move from receiving to storage areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Pick orders using VoCollect, leader in voice selecting technology.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets.
- Maintain a clean, well-organized, safe working environment.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate process.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory and conducting regular cycle counts.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Preparing parcels for mailing.
- Sweeping, dusting and mopping.
- Wearing the proper safety equipment.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Voice picking experience a plus.
- Lumber/Building product experience.
- Receiving experience.
- Inventory control experience.
- 401(k) Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Daily dress code of "business casual"
- Health, Dental and Flexible Spending Insurance Plans
- A positive work environment with all team players
- A stake in your company with our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Parksite is a sales, marketing and distribution company serving many segments of the building industry, with a focus on both interior and exterior products. We are proud to supply the best Fabricators and Building Material dealers with category leading products for the residential, commercial and remodeling markets. Focusing on superior products and exceptional service, Parksite's unique marketplace niche is through education. We begin by identifying products with distinctive applications and specifically educate and emphasize the value of these products directly to architects, builders and designers. With this approach, we have become a leader in the industry with each of the products we sell. We combine marketing expertise and industry knowledge to create demand for our supplier business partners. We help build brands.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Parksite
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?