Commercial Outside Sales Representative -Surfaces (Jacksonville, FL)
Parksite is looking for a Outside Sales Representative to join our Florida team! The Outside Sales Representative will focus on increasing specifications for surfaces in the Northern Florida territory - Jacksonville, FL. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to join our growing company!
This position will be responsible for increasing sales with current customers, and generating new business opportunities through prospecting the given territory. The successful candidate will use strategic selling skills, with an emphasis on direct selling and project tracking to manage the sales process.
- Schedule and execute sales calls/presentations with A&D firms
- Develop and establish strong relationships with key commercial decision makers
- Influence specification of our products through educating the commercial market on product benefits
- Maintain a project profile database for opportunity management and evaluation
- Capture and communicate competitive products, their activity and penetration
- Understand and communicate new product opportunities
- Communicate and utilize manufactures representatives to support product growth
- Collaborate with fabrication network to close sales on project opportunitie
- Collaborate with commercial inside sales team on lead qualification an project updates
- Project pipeline review with Sales Manager (monthly)
- Use contact manager (SalesForce.com) as a tool to capture account activity and call results
- Assist in the development of the annual sales and marketing plan
- Participate and represent Parksite in professional organizations (i.e. ASID, AIA, etc)
- Five plus years experience calling on commercial specifiers, owners and contractors in a sales/sales management capacity
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Skills & Competencies:
- Must demonstrate a strong direct selling ability
- Must have organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exhibit a sense of urgency towards accomplishment
- Must be able to lift /carry up to 30 lbs.
- 401(k) Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Daily dress code of "business casual"
- Health, Dental and Flexible Spending Insurance Plans
- A positive work environment with all team players
- A stake in your company with our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Parksite is a sales, marketing, and distribution company serving many segments of the building industry, with a focus on both interior and exterior products. We are proud to supply the best Fabricators and Building Material dealers with category leading products for the residential, commercial, and remodeling markets. Focusing on superior products and exceptional service, Parksite’s unique marketplace niche is through education. We begin by identifying products with distinctive applications and specifically educate and emphasize the value of these products directly to architects, builders and designers. With this approach, we have become a leader in the industry with each of the products we sell. We combine marketing expertise and industry knowledge to create demand for our supplier business partners. We help build brands.