Parksite is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Batavia, IL team!!!
Essential Functions of Position:
- Answers & directs calls from the main company switchboard.
- Provide general support to all guests.
- Contributes to and supports the scheduling and organization of complex activities such as special events, meetings, travel, conferences and department activities as requested to include: travel arrangements, airline tickets, ground transportation needs, meeting room set-up, catering, etc.
- Responsible for monitoring postage meter and daily out-going mail.
- Maintain and monitor ordering and stock of office supplies (Staples, My Office Products, etc)
- Assist with edits to and distribution of Sitelines.
- Manage relationships with cleaning company, coffee service, and other office service providers.
- Assembly of manuals, binders and presentations.
- Complete various research projects as requested.
- Work with Marketing department to create and/or edit a variation of promotional and marketing materials for internal associate engagement.
- As part of the Connector group - work to execute on Connector goals, including but not limited to: assistance with volunteer initiatives, political meetings and various other cultural projects and events.
- Point person for project-based work for all Corporate Resource Departments.
- Suggest more efficient ways to run office and troubleshoot malfunctions.
Non-Essential Functions of Position:
- Performs general custodial work to keep the office area clean and orderly,
- Perform other duties as assigned, including cover absences when needed.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional Appearance.
- Excellent prior attendance and punctuality record.
- Considerable tact, discretion and integrity to effectively interface with personnel at all levels internally and externally.
- Demonstrative ability to simultaneously handle many administrative details and routine day to day issues independently, assuming responsibility without direct supervision.
- Strong work ethic and upbeat attitude a must.
- Must have switchboard experience.
- MS Office experience, preferably Power Point, Excel and Word.
- Internet research abilities.
- 401(k) Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Daily dress code of "business casual"
- Health, Dental and Flexible Spending Insurance Plans
- A positive work environment with all team players
- A stake in your company with our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Parksite is a sales, marketing, and distribution company serving many segments of the building industry, with a focus on both interior and exterior products. We are proud to supply the best Fabricators and Building Material dealers with category leading products for the residential, commercial, and remodeling markets. Focusing on superior products and exceptional service, Parksite’s unique marketplace niche is through education. We begin by identifying products with distinctive applications and specifically educate and emphasize the value of these products directly to architects, builders and designers. With this approach, we have become a leader in the industry with each of the products we sell. We combine marketing expertise and industry knowledge to create demand for our supplier business partners. We help build brands.