Assistant Executive Director
- Posted: over a month ago
SilverCrest Properties is currently recruiting for an Assistant Executive Director at our Parkshore Senior Community in Saint Louis Park, MN.
Who we are:
At SilverCrest Properties we have been focused on the development and management of senior living communities in Minnesota since 1986. We hold a strong position in this rapidly growing industry which includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. We manage 8 communities, 1717 apartments and serve over 2,000 residents. Our R.E.S.P.E.C.T. philosophy combined with a focus on wellness and fine dining that sets us apart in the industry.
Parkshore provides a premier living experience to a vibrant senior community. With two buildings; first building with 205 independent living units, & second building with 68 assisted living units, and 23 memory care private suites. We take pride in our unique offerings for our residents both on-site and transportation to the local area. Located in western Hennepin County gives us the opportunity to create an atmosphere of diversity and equity.
What your position would look like:
- Assists in preparing, implementing, and meeting annual & monthly budget requirements through careful planning, use of tools to monitor ongoing spending, realistic pricing methods, prompt analytical reporting, etc.
- Connects regularly (i.e., through monthly meetings, weekly meetings, walk-throughs, etc.) with primary customer groups of residents, families, and staff.
- Presents & instills attitudes of teamwork, customer satisfaction, and promotion of change when it is necessary, and uses positive approaches.
- Ensures smooth transitions for residents moving within the community or receiving a change in services.
- Directs and implements programs to ensure building maintenance, safety, and marketability.
- Ensures the community follows the PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) quality improvement process including auditing, analysis of audits, identification of trends, developing action plans, executing and evaluating the plan.
- Seeks out new standards of dementia care and proposes enhancements to the Reflection program.
Why You Should Apply
- Wonderful benefits package including medical, dental, and vision**Remove if EG
- Inclusive culture that emulates our core values of R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
- Additional medical coverage for at-home and virtual visits
- Paid Time Off and 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with employer match**Remove if EG
- SilverAdvantage Employee Recognition Program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Use of Community Fitness Center
- Legal and Identity Theft protection
- Join a company recognized by its employees as a Star Tribune Top Workplace in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021!
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Housing, Health Care or a related field
- LALD license preferred or willing to pursue
- Three years of supervisory experience in housing, home care or health care services
- Two years of director experience in an Assisted Living and/or Memory Care setting
- Has knowledge of the regulations that affect the service and building which include:
- Assistant Living Licensure Regulation
- State and City Licensing requirements
- Department of Transportation regulations
- Other jurisdictional requirements as apply.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and desire to collaborate within the community and SilverCrest properties.
- An understanding or willingness to grow and spread our mission of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, ADP, Yardi a plus, must have experience with HRIS and billing software.
SilverCrest Properties requires the ability to pass a criminal background and drug test to qualify for employment. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Parkshore Senior Campus
BusinessView all jobs at Parkshore Senior Campus