Automotive Parts Warehouse Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Parks Motor Group was founded in April of 1975 by Jack Parks with the inception of Northgate Lincoln Mercury in Tampa, Florida; changing it's name in January of 2011 to Parks Lincoln of Tampa. Jack Parks' son Randy Parks soon followed with the acquisition of Longwood Lincoln Mercury in November 1979; changing it's name to Parks Lincoln of Longwood in 2011. This expanded Parks Motor Group to the Orlando, Florida Market. In June 1983, Jack Parks' son Ron Parks acquired Heritage Ford in Wesley Chapel, Florida adding the blue oval to the Parks Motor Group family. Not stopping there, Randy Parks decided to branch out of the automotive arena and in August of 1983, Seminole Powersports was born. Seminole Powersports started out offering Honda with the soon after addition of Kawasaki, Yamaha and now Can-Am and Sea Doo. Ron Parks had his eye on Toyota, so in August of 1988, Ron acquired Stadium Toyota in Tampa. Then in April of 1992, Randy Parks aquired DeLand Toyota thus expanding the Orlando Market to now the Orlando/Volusia Market. Not stopping with Lincoln, Mercury, Powersports and Toyota; Randy then acquired Ford Lincoln and Hyundai of Gainesville, bringing the blue oval and Hyundai to Gainesville, Florida.
What We’re Looking For
Our full-service, automotive Parts Center is looking for a Parts Warehouse Assistant to join our team. We are looking for someone who is reliable and eager to learn. This is a rare opportunity to gain valuable experience and propel your career in the automotive industry. If you're looking for an opportunity to grow and develop your career apply today!
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
: • Receipt and stock in all parts orders
• Able to locate accessories/parts and arranges for installation
• Inspect shipments and receipt for quantity and damage if applicable
• Maintain physical inventory by keeping stock in correct locations, sale condition and free of safety hazards
• Maintain all parts shelves are stocked using the space available in an efficient manner
• Notify the parts manager of any parts that are received damaged or missing
• Monitors parts inventory and maintains storage area in good condition
• Must be able to lift, bend and carry parts and accessories that weigh upwards of 75 pounds
• Must be able to follow instructions while working safely and efficiently in a fast paced environment
• Provides timely and accurate reports as required
• Strong attention to detail is required
• Ensures safe and on time delivery of parts following all company procedures and standards
• Keep an accurate log of deliveries
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to Learn
- Team Oriented
Parks Lincoln of Tampa
AutomotiveView all jobs at Parks Lincoln of Tampa