Technical Sales Specialist
Parkinson Technologies Inc. Providence, RI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Parkinson Technologies Inc., a leading manufacturer of large-scale process equipment and related technologies, has an immediate opening for a Technical Sales Specialist for its Key Filters product line based at Parkinson Technologies’ headquarters. An excellent benefits package is available, including medical, dental and life insurance and a 401(K) plan with exceptional company matching.
- Qualify inbound sales leads through direct customer contact
- Translate customer needs into specification requirements
- Work with the commercial team to develop and implement outbound lead generation strategies and proactively drive lead generation and commercial results
- Develop value-added working relationships with customers
- Participate in product development and marketing activities
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in STEM or Business related matter
- Demonstrated MS Office proficiency (sales CRM programs a plus)
- Excellent communication, planning and follow-up skills
- Minimum 2 years of technical support or inside technical sales experience, preferably with engineered industrial/consumer products and/or technical services
- Good technical aptitude for mechanical and electrical equipment
- Strong, team-based sales drive with an outgoing, solutions-oriented approach
- Confidence to interface with technical and management personnel at all levels
- Ability to travel occasionally
Parkinson Technologies is an industry leader in the development, design and manufacturing of production-scale web processing machinery for the plastics, nonwovens, paper and specialty materials industries. The company’s brands include Dusenbery® Converting Systems, Marshall and Williams Plastics, Parkinson Winders and Key Filters. With a world-class pilot plant facility, Parkinson Technologies also offers its customers complete flexibility to conduct plastics sheet/film extrusion and orientation R&D and to produce commercially viable marketing samples. Parkinson Technologies’ customers include a broad range of companies, from venture-backed startups to Fortune 50 enterprises, all of whom demand innovative solutions to their web processing challenges. For more information, please visit www.parkinsontechnologies.com.
NO AGENCIES, PLEASE.
Parkinson Technologies Inc.Why Work Here?
A fantastic opportunity to work in a professional office within the engineering/manufacturing industry!!
The company provides world-class machinery and technology to the continuous web processing industry. All design, manufacturing and commercial operations are located in a modern facility in Woonsocket, RI. Parkinson’s customers include a broad range of companies, from venture-backed startups to Fortune 50 enterprises, all of whom demand innovative solutions to their web processing challenges. Company benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a flexible savings account for medical and dependent care, and a 401(K) plan with matching. Please visit www.parkinsontechnologies.com for more information. NO AGENCIES, PLEASE.
100 Goldstein DriveProvidence, RI