- Parking Concepts, Inc. is seeking for Valet Attendants in the Beverly Hills area.
- Full time/part-time | Immediate openings | Growth opportunities | Ability to work independently | Flexible schedules
- Pay rate: $15.25 hourly
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide valet service by safely driving, parking, retrieving ensuring vehicle safety at all times for customers and guests.
- Communicate in a polite, upbeat and friendly manner with customer and guests at all times.
- Assist guests and customers willingly and in a friendly manner with their bags, luggage or other items as needed.
- Maintain a clean, safe and well organized work environment for guests and customers at all times. Some light housekeeping duties are required.
- Maintain PCI’s uniformed high standards of appearance and grooming at all times.
- Learn and comply with all safety and operating standards of vehicle and passenger safety.
- Report all incidents and accidents and unsafe situations to the manager or supervisor immediately.
- Drive customers/guests vehicle at a posted or safe speed. Never misuse, change or take any items from the customers/guests vehicle, except to adjust drivers seat to operate vehicle in a safe manner.
- Ensures the highest level of customer service at assigned location.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- All Valet drivers must be at least 21 years of age in order to meet the requirements of our insurance company.
- Valid and current California drivers’ license.
- Good driving record and pass a background check.
- Must have ability to drive stick (manual shift) vehicle.
- Superb customer service and communication skills. .
- Ability to sit, stand at a designated station for extended periods of time, ability to walk, bend, stoop, reach grasp, kneel, crouch, twist, push/pull Ability to sit, stand at a designated station for extended periods of time, ability to walk, bend, stoop, reach grasp, kneel, crouch, twist, push/pull items, devices, etc. during the course of scheduled working hours.
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs to position or remove barricades in order to close or open parking areas.
Parking Concepts, Inc. have a proud history spanning over 40 years of providing high quality, progressive and innovative parking management services at hotels, hospitals, retail centers, commercial buildings, and special events.
Take the next step in your career and be part of our growing team. Parking Concepts, Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.