Parking Concepts is seeking a Special Event Greeter/Valet/Parking Attendant for our location in DFW Texas. Candidates must have a clean driving record and able to provide great customer service. We have a proud history spanning over 40 years of providing high quality, progressive and innovative parking management services at hotels, hospitals, retail centers, commercial buildings, and special events.
Essential Job Functions:
- Accurately inputs license plates.
- Processes fee collection according to airport guidelines.
- Provides accurate revenue collection and paperwork documentation.
- Responsible for cleanliness in and around booth.
- Adheres to company policy and procedures.
- Wears proper uniform and assists customers with directions and information as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Control traffic at entrance and exits, as needed.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the park facility.
- Provide incoming vehicles directions to the on-site park facilities and parking areas.
- Report any known accidents, observed or suspected parks violations, safety hazards or any unusual occurrences to your immediate Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Valid and current drivers’ license.
- Clean driving record and pass a background check.
- Ability to drive a manual shift vehicle.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team driven environment.
- Great communication skills with the members of your team, guests, and management.
- Customer service and courtesy skills a must.
- Ability to communicate, read, write in English.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Self-motivated individual, with a pleasant personality.
- Must maintain a neat and clean appearance. No visible tattoos. Facial hair must be clean or neatly trimmed.
- Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work independently in an unsupervised environment.
- Previous Valet experience is a PLUS!!!!
Parking Concepts, Inc.
Why Work Here?Parking Concepts, Inc. has a proud history spanning over 40 years of providing high quality, progressive and innovative parking management services at hotels, hospitals, retail centers, commercial buildings, and special events.
Take the next step in your career and be part of our growing team. Parking Concepts, Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.