Senior Parking Manager - Beverly Hills, CA
Parking Concepts is seeking a Senior Parking Manager for our Beverly Hills location. We have a proud history spanning over 40 years of providing high quality, progressive and innovative parking management services at hotels, hospitals, retail centers, commercial buildings, and special events.
What’s in it for you?
- Immediate Opening
- Growth Opportunities
- Supportive Work Environment
- Schedule: Flex hours Monday - Friday
- Pay Rate Starting at: $59,000 annually
Position Overview: This position requires a high level of multi-tasking, coordination and management of the various aspect of the operation in a collective bargaining work environment. The Senior Parking Manager will ensure the smooth running of the operation by guaranteeing administrative staff, shift supervisors, valet attendants, cashiers and maintenance staff are performing their job functions efficiently. This individual ensures timely and accurate financial and administrative record keeping and reporting, and also maintains open line of communication with all parties involved. This individual must also be able to ensure the smooth running of the operation while providing great customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Follow protocol for corporate administrative and collective bargaining procedures including but not limited to; recruitment, training, shift assignments, employee relations, sexual harassment prevention and/or harassment complaints, workers’ compensation claims and disciplinary action related to the employees’ performance.
- Provide guidance and supervise all site employees to ensure customer complaints, disagreements or misunderstandings regarding parking rates, damage claims or services are resolved timely and tactfully.
- Ensure the timely completion and submission of all financial reports, audits and facility inspections.
- Supervise and evaluate the quality of work for all employees to ensure all work tasks and assignments are performed timely, efficiently, effectively and as required.
- Ensure proper parking, security, cash control and customer service procedures are being followed by all employees.
- Monitor maintenance of the facility to ensure that it is clean and maintained according to company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and review all damage claims to assign responsibility for damages.
- Continually evaluate the performance of the facility in terms of revenue, expenses, staffing levels, customer service and appearance and provide improvement recommendation to the Client and company.
- Representation of the facility and company as well as participate in key community associations in the immediate area (e.g. merchant associations).
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
- Experience: A minimum of two years managerial and customer service experience in the parking industry preferred.
- Must exhibit professionalism and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Proficient knowledge of basic accounting practices is beneficial.
- Working knowledge of parking and revenue control equipment is preferred.
- Background and experience in equipment maintenance.
- Must have a valid California Drivers License and ability to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Salary: Negotiable (collective bargaining rates may apply).
This job is about capitalizing on your current successes and using them to take your career to the next level. Take the next step in your career and be part of our growing team.
Are you up to the challenge? Apply Today!!