- Ensure the highest level of customer service at an assigned location.
- Work takes place at Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Monday through Friday shifts range from 5:00am to 6:00pm
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide valet service by safely driving, parking, retrieving ensuring vehicle safety at all times for customers and guests.
- Communicate in a polite, upbeat and friendly manner with customer and guests at all times.
- Assist guests and customers willingly and in a friendly manner with their bags as needed.
- Maintain a clean, safe and well organized work environment for guests and customers at all times. Some light housekeeping duties are required.
- Maintain PCI’s uniformed high standards of appearance and grooming at all times.
- Learn and comply with all safety and operating standards of vehicle and passenger safety.
- Report all incidents and accidents and unsafe situations to the manager or supervisor immediately.
- Drive customers/guests vehicle at a posted or safe speed. Never misuse, change or take any items from the customers/guests vehicle, except to adjust drivers seat to operate vehicle in a safe manner.
- All Valet drivers must be at least 21 years of age in order to meet the requirements of our insurance company.
- Valid and current Louisiana drivers’ license.
- Good driving record and pass a background check.
- Ability to drive stick (manual shift) vehicle is strongly preferred.
- Superb customer service and communication skills. .
- Ability to sit, stand at a designated station for extended periods of time. Ability to run, bend, stoop, reach grasp, kneel, crouch, twist, push/pull items, devices, etc. during the course of scheduled working hours.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment TB test.
Take the next step in your career and be part of our growing team!
Parking Concepts is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Parking Concepts, Inc.
Why Work Here?Parking Concepts, Inc. has a proud history spanning over 40 years of providing high quality, progressive and innovative parking management services at hotels, hospitals, retail centers, commercial buildings, and special events.
Take the next step in your career and be part of our growing team. Parking Concepts, Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.