- Ensure the highest level of customer service at an assigned location.
- Work takes place at Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Monday through Friday shifts range from 5:00am to 6:00pm
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide valet service by safely driving, parking, retrieving ensuring vehicle safety at all times for customers and guests.
- Communicate in a polite, upbeat and friendly manner with customer and guests at all times.
- Assist guests and customers willingly and in a friendly manner with their bags as needed.
- Maintain a clean, safe and well organized work environment for guests and customers at all times. Some light housekeeping duties are required.
- Maintain PCI’s uniformed high standards of appearance and grooming at all times.
- Learn and comply with all safety and operating standards of vehicle and passenger safety.
- Report all incidents and accidents and unsafe situations to the manager or supervisor immediately.
- Drive customers/guests vehicle at a posted or safe speed. Never misuse, change or take any items from the customers/guests vehicle, except to adjust drivers seat to operate vehicle in a safe manner.
- All Valet drivers must be at least 21 years of age in order to meet the requirements of our insurance company.
- Valid and current Louisiana drivers’ license.
- Good driving record and pass a background check.
- Ability to drive stick (manual shift) vehicle is strongly preferred.
- Superb customer service and communication skills. .
- Ability to sit, stand at a designated station for extended periods of time. Ability to run, bend, stoop, reach grasp, kneel, crouch, twist, push/pull items, devices, etc. during the course of scheduled working hours.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment TB test.
Take the next step in your career and be part of our growing team!
Parking Concepts is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer.