- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ParkerBeth Search Partners is seeking a Business Analyst - Supply Chain for one of our key clients.
This is a Hybrid/Onsite/WFH 3-month contract role.
The company asks that you come onsite for the 1st 2 weeks to gather requirements, tour the facility, and meet with the supply chain team. After that, the remainder of the work can be performed from home.
Position Summary: The responsibility of the Business Analyst of Supply Chain is to support the analysis and system development process for the Supply Chain team. This role will improve information availability and systems to ensure productivity and efficiency in operations. The Business Analyst of Supply Chain will report to the Supply Chain Manager and work with multiple cross-functional teams to develop and create tools and reports for the supply chain function across the U.S. This role supplies essential reporting to the wine business unit of the company.
Job responsibilities for the Business Analyst - Supply Chain:
- Create and maintain various reporting and tracking tools for the supply chain.
- Continuous improvement across the review of business processes and use of LEAN tools to create solutions.
- Create and maintain rolling forecasts and score cards for suppliers.
- Provide support in purchasing, scheduling, and coordination of dry goods to meet production plans for the Purchasing Specialist.
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager to create and update production schedules.
- Track and report the change in dry goods costs.
- Develop and maintain tools for the supply chain function
- Regularly report department KPIs and KPI insights
- Use data and analysis tools to determine optimal purchase order volumes to achieve the best pricing across stock and warehousing costs.
- Help determine the optimal sequence and volume to bottle to meet market demand and maximize line/cellar efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Make recommendations using qualitative data and data analysis tools during the supplier selection process.
- Track and report cost changes with the purchasing function.
- Collaborative planning with major suppliers to include rolling forecasts regularly.
- Review current supply chain systems, tools, and technologies and identify opportunities for enhancements.
- Prepare project timetables and calendars, develop and monitor project plans for major activities while coordinating a range of program support activities.
- Actively support and participate in the company's sustainability measures and practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Science, or Engineering
- Experience with ERP systems (JD Edwards 1 is a PLUS)
- Skilled in Excel and ability to work with large data sets
- Strong analytical and planning abilities
- Quality decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively relay key information and communicate with stakeholders
- Self-motivated, highly autonomous, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Wine and spirits industry experience is a PLUS
- Experience with databases is highly desirable
- Supply and demand planning experience is a PLUS
- Project management experience is a PLUS
- Knowledge of MRP in a manufacturing environment is desirable
- Experience with process mapping and tools like Visio is a PLUS
If you are qualified, please reply to this request immediately with your resume.
You can apply directly to the posted job or you can send your resume to email@example.com
About ParkerBeth Search Partners
With over 20 years of experience in the recruitment industry, ParkerBeth is the right choice when it comes to professional placement career opportunities. Our goal is to connect talented job seekers and amazing companies!
ParkerBeth Search Partners is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of parkerBeth Search Partners to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law
ParkerBeth Search Partners… Integrity at Work
ParkerBeth, LLCWhy Work Here?
Amazing organization!! Great opportunity to join an industry leader. Long-term opportunities.
BusinessView all jobs at ParkerBeth, LLC