Mortgage Loan Processor needed for a credit union in Spokane, WA
"This is not a remote opportunity*
Job# ID: 16170
Pay Rate: $21 - $24 per hour
Location: Spokane, WA
Contract: approximately 6 months
Parker Staffing is currently seeking experienced Mortgage Loan Processors to fill openings with a respected local credit union. The ideal candidates should have experience working with FHA, VA and Conventional Loans.
· Must have approximately two years of processor experience working with Conventional, FHA, and VA loans
· High level of proficiency with mortgage loan processing and underwriting systems
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills
· Collect and review loan documents to satisfy loan conditions
· Ensure completeness of mortgage loan documentation and meet depart service and quality standards
· Prepare the loan file for underwriting review
· Prepare mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application; clarifying and obtaining additional information.
· Effectively, provide professional internal and external communication whether written or verbal.
· Calculate income and Debt to Income ratios.
· Continue to stay abreast of underwriting and compliance guidelines
· Update all involved after new documents are uploaded or status changes occur
· Provide follow-up on a consistent basis with originators, borrowers, and agents to complete processing
· Build rapport with our internal and external customer
Other titles we would consider: Mortgage Processor, Loan Processor, Home Loan Specialist, Loan Coordinator, Loan Officer Assistant, Broker Processor, Jr Underwriter, Loan Manager, Pipeline Manager, Account Manager
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.