Entry Level QA Tester PM Shift needed for a fraud protection company in Kirkland.
Job# ID: 15982
Pay Rate: $20hr
Hours: 2pm-10pm M-F
Contract to Hire
Did you know that fraud is a $4 trillion global industry - the largest “commercial” market on earth? All fraud starts with identity. Our client is a fast-growing company with the latest technology to detect fake IDs and confirm biometric features - all using a mobile phone.
This temporary contract position as a Data Entry Specialist in the enterprise software business gives you a chance to apply your detailed observation skills to help support our customers.
- Review data transactions and classify them by key themes in order to assist with customer troubleshooting.
- Observe visual data and make judgments as to its quality.
- Test our customer-facing mobile apps by playing the role of the end user and reporting on issues discovered.
- While not a technical position, this role does require extensive use of spreadsheets and data heavy software tools. An aptitude for learning and using new enterprise software systems is required. The ability to be extremely detailed-oriented when scanning large amounts of text and visual data is required, as is the ability to record and report your findings in a timely and accurate manner.
- Willingness to work in a high-security environment.
- 2pm-10pm M-F shift required
- 2+ years of Data Entry experience
- Experience working in a high-security environment preferred
- Successful candidates will be required to successfully pass a criminal background check and pass a drug screen that will include Marijuana
- Excellent customer service skills via phone interactions
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.