Customer Service Representative needed for an established financial institution in Boise Idaho
Job# ID: 16176
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr
Location: Boise, ID
Contract to Hire opportunity
Start date: February 2020
This is the perfect opportunity to kick-off a strong career with a 100-year-old financial institution. Whether transitioning from retail sales, or starting fresh out of school, this is your chance to break into a professional office environment. As a Customer Service Representative, you will prove your merit by being a good listener and applying a natural instinct to solve people's problems.
If you’re excited and energized about the idea of working with a culture that thrives on community outreach and simply being nice, then we want to talk to you about this phenomenal Customer Service opportunity in Boise.
- Manage high volume inbound calls (80-100 a day)
- Communicate quickly and professionally to customer questions and concerns
- Make efficient use of a multi-screen computer set up
- Maintain customer records by clearly and consistently updating the database
- Keep a consistent attitude of genuine care and desire to help
- Ability to pass a background check and "soft pull" credit check (will not affect your credit score) to be qualified to access sensitive customer information
- Tobacco-free, including vaping
- Amazing attendance & punctuality
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to practice proper phone etiquette
- Banking experience a PLUS!
- Eagerness to learn new software and apply information quickly
- Demonstrated ability to be punctual, consistent, and responsible