Client Service Associate needed for a Private Investment Firm in Seattle, WA
Job# ID: 15691
Salary: $80,000 - $85,000 + bonus
Location: Seattle, WA
Our client is a private investment office founded by a group of experienced professionals with a vision: to deliver clients the investment prowess and resources of a private bank through the independence of a boutique. Today, we are able to choose what we believe are the best resources for our business and free to make our best recommendations for every client.
We are currently recruiting for a Client Service Associate to support their Seattle office. As well as overseeing daily operational work for the team the Client Service Associate will also help to rebalance client portfolios and offer excellent service to existing and prospective clients. There will also be the opportunity to support special projects for the company and its clients.
- New client onboarding, requests, and investment launches
- Support an office environment that emphasizes the client brand through quality of service and client interactions
- Become an expert in documentation and support service requests.
- Run tax and activity reports
- Rebalance portfolios on a quarterly basis, understand and adapt to client preferences for account management
- Oversee projects including strategic client development, software integration, and prospecting efforts
- 3+ years of wealth management experience
- Experience in funds transfers, wire payments and coordinating clients
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Substantial experience in successfully managing multiple, concurrent tasks and projects