Banking Customer Service Representative needed for an established financial institution in Everett, WA
Job ID: 15708
Location: South Everett
Start date: 8/5/19
Contract to hire opportunity
Call Center Hours: 7:00am – 7:00pm Monday-Friday
This is the perfect opportunity to kick-off a strong career with a 100-year-old financial institution. Whether transitioning from retail sales, or starting fresh out of school, this is your chance to break into a professional office environment. As a Customer Service Representative, you will prove your merit by being a good listener and applying a natural instinct to solve people's problems.
If you’re excited and energized about the idea of working with a culture that thrives on community outreach and simply being nice, then we want to talk to you about this phenomenal Customer Service opportunity in South Everett.
- Manage high volume inbound calls (80-100 a day)
- Communicate quickly and professionally to customer questions and concerns
- Make efficient use of a multi-screen computer set up
- Maintain customer records by clearly and consistently updating the database
- Keep a consistent attitude of genuine care and desire to help
- Ability to pass a background check and "soft pull" credit check (will not affect your credit score) to be qualified to access sensitive customer information
- Tobacco-free, including vaping
- Amazing attendance & punctuality
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to practice proper phone etiquette
- Banking experience a PLUS!
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.