Remote Business Analyst
Parker Staffing Services Boise, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
- $19 to $20 Hourly
Pay Rate: $19.00 - $20.00 per hour
Location: Seattle, WA or Boise, ID (Remote)
Contract: About 4 - 6 months Do you love supporting projects and delivering on deadline?
Are you well-versed in Excel?
Do you enjoy interacting with diverse stakeholders and delivering exceptional service?
Are you known for your strong writing skills and great attendance?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Business Analyst role!
We hear a lot about companies being born in Seattle, but can you imagine what it would be like to work for a company so rooted in Seattle that it has watched the city literally transform through the Denny Regrade and was there to cheer on the Boys in the Boat as the UW Crew team won Olympic gold?
As one of the strongest financial institutions in America, our client is rooted in helping thousands of small businesses and customers find financial footing; after all, one of their core values is investment in communities where they conduct business. Their commitment extends to housing and community development initiatives, Senior Citizen and Low-Income lending programs, and promoting financial literacy to schools in the communities in which it serves.
This position is a critical role to supporting the Loan Servicing division. The role will support internal stakeholders through ongoing reporting and tracking of activities across the division. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is able to take initiative and interact with many diverse personalities. If you're highly organized and love supporting projects in a collaborative environment, this could be a great role for you! This is a leave coverage so commitment to the entire assignment length is critical. There could be an opportunity to be hired in a permanent position after the initial assignment within the division based on performance and business need.
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external clients in a timely manner.
- Prepare payoff quotes daily, as written payoff requests are received from title/escrow companies, branches, and clients.
- Receive and post incoming payoff checks and ensure any overages are returned to our client.
- Prepare the lien release for real estate secured loans.
- Follow policies to make sure that the processing and handling of all customer information and confidential bank information is done in a secure manner and environment.
- Assist the department with other daily functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Solid writing skills.
- Ability to learn systems and technologies quickly.
- Strong ability to deal effectively and tactfully with internal and external clients.
- Able to research discrepancies through phone calls or email.
- Can function well under deadlines.
- Excellent Windows experience with proficiency in Excel (e.g., basic formulas, formatting, etc.)
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and communicate status of work assignments in a consistent manner.
- Ability to perform daily work according to prescribed schedules and be flexible to meet departmental needs.
- Regular, consistent attendance.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Parker Staffing Services
BusinessView all jobs at Parker Staffing Services