Parker Staffing Services Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay Rate: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
Location: Seattle, WA
Contract To Hire Do you have at least 1 - 2 years of HR Assistant or HR Coordinator experience?
Are you known for your attention to detail skills and ability to successfully manage multiple projects?
Can you start right away?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this HR Coordinator role!
Our client envisions a community where no young person experiences homelessness, all young people have the opportunity to thrive, and the systems that oppress them are dismantled. Our client serves young people of many racial and ethnic backgrounds, abilities, sexual orientations, gender identities, and religious beliefs, and we seek a workforce that reflects that diversity.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Reconciles benefits statements.
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits, or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
- Assists with the recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in HRIS.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans, and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- Training support and research.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of HR Assistant experience, HR Coordinator experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment and benefits.
- Previous data entry experience and experience handling confidential information.
- Strong detail-oriented skills.
- Experience with HRIS, preferably Taleo Applicant Tracking System and ADP
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with diverse stakeholders, including staff, applicants, vendors.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail; must be flexible in the face of changing priorities.
- Team-player who communicates constructively and engages actively, while also having the ability to be extremely effective independently. Takes initiative, a self-starter.
- Must project a positive, proactive, collaborative, professional image at all times.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Experience with the full MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat.
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Parker Staffing Services
BusinessView all jobs at Parker Staffing Services