Parker Staffing Services Bellevue, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job ID: 16553
Pay Rate: $34.00 - $39.00 per hour
Location: Bellevue, WA
Contract To Hire
Are you naturally curious and have a mind for process improvement and problem solving?
Do you have previous experience with supporting executives in a fast-paced environment?
Are you known for thinking two steps ahead, willing to jump in where needed, and being detail oriented to a fault?
If so, we want to talk to YOU about this Executive Assistant role!
Our client has a patent and invention portfolio that spans from agricultural technology to social networking technology. From their headquarters in Bellevue, Washington, our client works with companies and start-ups, buying, selling, and renting out patents so that other companies can create the technologies and inventions that we, as consumers, use every single day.
The Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Corporate Communications is responsible for executive calendar management, scheduling, and special projects for the VP of Corporate Communications. This role will interact well with colleagues of all levels – from the most senior executives to summer interns, and everyone in between. It’s important for this Executive Assistant to be the glue that brings the teams’ day-to-day operations together and keep things running smoothly. This role must have a handle on what’s important for the team every day, and you work with the VP to set the team up for success.
- Provide high level administrative support in a team environment
- Keep Executive apprised of calendar, action items, messages and relevant business issues, both internal and external
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding Executive’s available time. Make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action and follow-up to incoming correspondence and inquiries
- Coordinate meetings and events including scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, catering, and any other related materials
- Expense processing and invoicing for Executive and team
- Act as a liaison between the Executive and external groups
- Partner in and outside of the team to support internal events
- Maintenance of team assets: version control, dispensation of logos and other assets
- Manage subscriptions for online and traditional media sources, track and distribute access credentials
- Support efforts to document team SOPs and other organization efforts
- Manage the team calendar; ensuring team member out of office time, important meetings, external events of note, and media activity are tracked
- Other Corporate Communications projects as assigned
- Previous experience supporting executives, preferably in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; 2-4 years of university or trade school or equivalent experience
- Advanced skills and experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and cross-cultural communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, able to develop and maintain highly organized work environment, and able to effectively prioritize
- Demonstrated capabilities in making solid business decisions, problem-solving, and multi-tasking in a highly dynamic and fast-paced business environment
- Proven ability to exercise high degree of confidentiality and objectivity
- Ability to work in a team setting and conduct and present oneself in a highly professional manner with both internal and external clients and personnel
- Proven ability to set priorities and work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.