Certified Medical Assistant (Peabody)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Certified Medical Assistant needed for award-winning health system
Job ID: 19808
Pay Rate: $20-25.00/hour DOE + $100 signing bonus after 240 hours worked!
Location: Peabody, MA
Employment Type: Contract to Hire
**In compliance with the Department of Health and vaccine mandates, COVID-19 vaccination & proof of vaccine will be required prior to employment.**
You chose to join the healthcare industry for a reason—to help deliver care that changes lives. And we know that where you work matters.
As one of the Certified Medical Assistants on this outstanding team, you’ll collaborate with a clinical care team to assist in the delivery of high-quality and safe clinical care by performing clerical and clinical duties that support the clinical workflow. This position is a key contributor to enhancing patient satisfaction and provider efficiency.
Our client is a one of the most respected health systems in Massachusetts. Dedicated to doing things differently, they’ve been recognized across their vast network for some of their groundbreaking work that pushes the boundaries of healthcare every day. They also believe in giving back, and throughout COVID-19 they’ve been committed to making a difference on the ground, as well as awarding more than $400,000 in grants to local community organizations that combat food insecurity and housing stability.
**Individuals with CNA certification are encouraged to apply!"
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide safe patient care by demonstrating organizational skills that maintain and coordinate safe delivery of quality care for assigned patients/families
- Participate in a culturally competent plan of care that identifies patient problems, expected outcomes, and addresses preventative measures.
- Deliver care that is specific to the age of the patient.
- Care for patients as delegated by the provider, RN, or LPN within scope of practice and competence.
- Contribute information provided by the patient or family for the assessment of health status.
- Evaluate outcomes of interventions within their scope and follows directions on a modified plan of care.
Qualifications and Background:
- Experience using EPIC systems
- Graduate of an Accredited Medical Assistant program or has obtained a Medical Assistant Certification (AAMA, CCMA, RMA, NCMA) required; CNA Certification is acceptable instead
- 2-5 years of Medical Assistant experience
- Ability to achieve and maintain Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Association, according to departmental standards
- Certification and/or Professional License (M.A., BLS / CPR)
- COVID-19 Vaccination & Proof of Vaccination Card
- Physical within the last year
- PPD/TB Test within the past 90 days of start date (Skin, T-spot or QuantiFERON is accepted)
- Hep B Vaccination Series
- MRRV Vaccination (Mumps, Rubella, Rubeola, Varicella)
- Flu Vaccination (Required Annual Updates)
Parker Staffing offers all levels of Administrative, Customer Service, Call Center, Sales, and Human Resources job opportunities in the Seattle and Bellevue metro area and other large cities throughout the Nation. Parker Staffing has served as the staffing agency of choice for thousands for over four decades. Visit our employment opportunities page at http://www.parkerstaffing.com to review our full offering of temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hire job openings!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Parker Staffing Services
HealthcareView all jobs at Parker Staffing Services