We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent to assist a growing Real Estate Team! As an Inside Sales Agent you will be speaking with visitors to our website and office inquiries to assist them in the home buying and selling process. You will use your exceptional phone skills and relationship building ability to set appointments for some of the best real estate agents in the business.
Join a team of other inside sales agents supporting one of the top real estate agents in the region. Learn all about real estate. Extremely busy boutique real estate company located near the Chapel Hills Mall near North Academy and I-25. Our unique marketing generates numerous leads and requires an experienced closer to book appointments with our Outside Sales Agents, nurture and communicate with potential clients, coordinate with our Outside Sales Agents, follow up with future clients and document the progress on our systems and deal with prospect questions.
The Inside Sales Agent is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up. This individual will take ownership of leads, and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings.
This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads. This person also has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow up of those leads. This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact to the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
APPLICANTS MUST FOLLOW ALL JOB APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW!
- Call Toll Free Number 1-844-410-1532 ID 9091 and leave name and phone number
- Upload your resume online
- Complete the assessment that will be emailed to you
- Veterans receive a 10 point preference
$20/hour + Bonus on SalesResponsibilities:
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
- Conduct confirmation calls to booked appointments.
- Participate in initial training, daily warm up calls, regular training and education requirements.
- Provide shift start and shift end reports on performance.
This Candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Must have excellent English speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Must have excellent listening skills.
- Must be willing to work during Mountain Standard time hours between 8am-9pm. Some weekends, flexible hours.
- A highly organized individual with excellent communication skills, who is motivated by high earning potential, is detail-oriented, customer focused, creative, enjoys selling and developing new business over the phone.
- Must be team and goal oriented.
- Must be enthusiastic.
- Must be available some weekends and early evenings.
- One that demonstrates the desire to meet and exceed team sales goals.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
What will you gain:
- Learn tons about Real Estate and Sales.
- Learn about Contact Management Systems, follow up, coordination with other company staff.
- Learn professional business practices and expectations.
- Participate in fun contests!
- Cutting edge firm.
- Best customer service practices.
Barb Schlinker is the creative force behind Parker St Claire Realty. Focusing on technology and delivering a new kind of experience, Barb has created a new model for the real estate industry. With her skilled team of professionals, Barb has positioned Parker St Claire Realty at the leading edge of the industry, earning national recognition of being among the top 1% of Brokers in the Nation by the Wall Street Journal for 2 years in a row.
We are 100% Veteran Owned Business and Veteran Owned Certified by VetBiz. The reason our mission to give wow service to our clients is so that we can give more to Veterans in need. The company's state-of-the-art, real estate office of the future is a fun work environment in an excellent location in north Colorado Springs. Veteran applicants welcome and preferred.