Manufacturing Engineering Tech
Group: Instrumentation Grp N. America
Job Family: Mfg & Prod Engineering
Job ID: 15363-1A
< Return to Search Results
Org Marketing Statement
With annual sales of $14.3 billion in fiscal year 2018, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 62 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
-Interface with all functional areas to provide technical support.
- Assist with process documentation, work instructions, engineering change requests, etc
- Assist with time studies, standard work and manufacturing routers
- Assist with function testing on first article components/assemblies
- Collect/organize data as instructed by engineering
- Assist with failure analyses on flow and pressure devices
- Prepare failure analysis reports
- Assist with Lean/Ergonomic improvement projects
- Work with cross functional teams, including production, engineering, quality, and site leadership.
Provide process and/or equipment related technical support to manufacturing floor.
Participates on project teams with engineers and other functions.
-Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology or equivalent experience
- 1 to 2 years experience.
- Familiarity with personal computing, and Office software.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Possess some degree of mechanical aptitude.
- Willingness to take a "hands-on" approach to learn and accomplish project goals.
- Ability to understand mechanical drawings and to a lesser degree, electrical schematics.
- Basic knowledge of structured problem solving techniques
- Basic knowledge of Lean tools/principles
- Basic knowledge of Ergonomics
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Ability to utilize CAD to provide sketches and fixture related drawings is a bonus.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
("Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor")
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf