Our client is hiring for a Staff Accountant Job in Parsippany, NJ. To be considered you must have at least 2 years accounting experience within a large corporate environment or within a real estate company. In this position, you would be working for a Fortune 500 organization with room for upward mobility to senior role. The client offers excellent benefits, growth and work life balance!
The Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities:
• Will work within the Accounting Team and responsible for day-to day accounting functions
• Analyze monthly and quarterly general ledger close
• Recording and adjusting journal entries
• Bank reconciliations
• AR duties
• Oversee the month end closing and prepare monthly financial accounts
• 1-3 years of general ledger experience
• Experience in real estate industry very desirable
• CPA or progress towards one preferred
• Strong Experience with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
• A Bachelor degree
If you are interested in this Staff Accountant job in Parsippany, NJ, please forward your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration and apply online.