Parker+Lynch is seeking a Staff Accountant for a direct hire position with a trendy, stable, and growing consumer products company. They are currently a $30M per year organization but are trending very positively and are on track to hit $75M+ within the next 5 years. They plan on going public within that time span as well.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that treats their employees as their number one priority. Beautiful offices, awesome benefits and work/life balance. This is a newly created direct hire position in Hamilton, NJ.
You have a progressive background in accounting and a solid understanding of GAAP. Stability and longevity is important to them.
You will perform and assist with all daily, monthly, quarterly and annual accounting functions – including bookkeeping, journal entries, month/year end closings, annual audit prep, and special projects as assigned. You will assist with managing the annual budget, including forecasting and P&L.
This is a great role if you are looking to increase your knowledgebase!
- Excellent communication skills and can communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- 2-4+ years’ years of professional experience in accounting/finance department
- Experience in public accounting would be a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Tech savvy with strong working knowledge of MS Office, including demonstrable expertise with Excel
Location: Hamilton, NJ
If this sounds like your skill set, then contact me today for immediate consideration. Please send your resume with your name and the title of this position in the subject line to: email@example.com