Parker + Lynch is conducting a search for a Staff Accountant job opportunity in Tampa, FL. This position must have experience with the general ledger, exposure to financial statements, and intermediate Excel skills. The ideal candidate will be completing monthly financial statements, journal entries, and other month-end close responsibilities. This position will be seen as a growth position within the company and will be groomed for progression.
The Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities Include:
- Compilation of monthly financial statements for multiple locations including bank reconciliations
- Month-end close
- Accounts Payable
- Journal entries and accruals
- Assist with financial statement analysis to identify and explain variances
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of general ledger accounting experience
- Intermediate Excel skills including pivot tables and VLOOKUP
- Excellent organizational skills and communication ability
If you are qualified and interested in this Staff Accountant job in Tampa, please apply now.