Sr. Software / Lead Developer (Gaming)
Parker + Lynch Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, an established Video Game Developer located in Seattle, WA Is looking to hire several Senior and Lead Software Developers with gaming experience for Direct Hire positions. This position includes exceptional benefits and as well as an opportunity for career growth. This Job will be 85% virtual until the office reopens.
This environment is highly collaborative and team oriented. You will work closely with UI, level designers, animators, and other members of our content team to develop new features and components. The ideal candidate has a long-standing passion for playing games, a strong aptitude for critical thinking and analysis, and demonstrated game programming experience in the personal, educational, or professional arena.
- Writing code & participating and providing constructive feedback in code reviews.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain software components, systems, and features.
- Lead, motivate, and develop the engineering team.
- Champion and advocate for your team.
- Provide feedback and guidance for technical deliverables.
- Collaborating with production on monitoring and prioritizing work to ensure goals are being met and can be met in the future.
- 6+ years professional software development with at least 2 years professional C/C++ programming
- Has shipped a retail title
- Experience developing in a large codebase.
- In-depth understanding of 3D math.
- Ability to articulate technical requirements.
- A deep passion and enthusiasm for making great games.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative.
- Experienced at eliminating ambiguity, creating accountability, and maintaining ownership.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Two shipped retail titles from start to finish.
- Console development experience.
- UE4 experience
- AAA experience
- Experience in growing teams: interviewing engineers across all skill levels and onboarding new team members.
If this position sounds well-suited to your background, please apply today and email your resume to Devin.Hurley@ParkerLynch.com for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.parkerlynch.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Parker + Lynch
TechnologyView all jobs at Parker + Lynch