Parker + Lynch Consulting is looking for a strong Recruiting Manager or Sr. Manager of Recruiting (depending on experience) within Accounting & Finance. You will be responsible for recruiting interim middle management and executive level accounting and finance professionals such as Accounting & Finance Managers, Controllers, CFOs and VPs of Finance to help fill our consulting projects and interim contract assignments for the Senior Managers supporting our clients. In this role, you will help source and interview consultants for various engagements. You’ll do this by using extensive internal recruiting resources, networking, social media sources and more. Also, you will partner with our Senior Managers to service their ongoing recruiting needs and support our sales team with ongoing account development as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited University or College required, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Communications.
· Minimum of 3+ years of professional work experience, ideally in one of the following disciplines: Recruiting, Sales, Finance, Human Resources, Business Operations, or Public Accounting.
· Excellent business acumen along with strong verbal and written communication skills is required.
· Experience with recruiting tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Zip Recruiter, Indeed, CareerBuilder, etc. is a plus.
· Enthusiasm, passion for working with people, good work ethic, and an internal drive to execute on goals and deliverables. Professionalism, personal integrity, a high internal commitment to achieve success.
· Excellent follow up skills and good attention to detail. Willingness to work in a fast paced and demanding business and a strong desire to learn and excel in the interim staffing business.