We are looking for a Sr. IT Support Specialist to join an excited and growing team of 6. The company is focused on growing nationally and are focused on culture, education, certifications and growth. Our clients one of the largest hosting platforms today! Join this great team on a permanent position.
Role & Responsibilities
- This person will be responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT Support functions.
- This includes directing all IT Support operations to meet business requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
- You will lead a diverse team of IT Analysts and IT Engineers providing direct end user support and carrying out specific support improvement projects.
- You will partner with cross functional peers
- You will help build a team of IT Support Specialists.
- You’ll be the main POC for IT in your office/region - you’ll represent the entire department cross-functionally.
- Monitor service level metrics and response times and redirect team activities as needed.
- Responsible for reporting systems issues/bugs.
- Design and execute projects to improve systems and operations.
- Develop and document new support and operations processes.
- Ensure maintenance of accurate asset management records.
- Collaborate with Managers
- Able to lead the team to meet deliverables and drive work to completion within specified timelines.
- Minimum of five years of experience in managing technical service operations and support teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Leadership experience
- Natural problem solver who enjoys identifying ways to make your team and customers have less friction with technology.
- Experience (current or in the past) of scripting, automation or monitoring.
- Strong Mac OS and Windows experience.
- Experience with purchasing, inventory management, and budgeting.
- Sound knowledge of information and communications technology fundamentals.
- Ability to execute timely projects while maintaining quality.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Embraces feedback and iteration.
- Must be able to travel internationally The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.