A Senior Real Estate Accountant CPA job in Denver CO is available through Parker & Lynch. To be considered for this job, you must have at least two years of public accounting experience, some industry experience having a CPA. This is an opportunity to be part of a professional accounting team working in the general ledger doing technical research implementing policy and procedures. Our client is looking for that very dynamic professional to step up to Accounting Manager and or Assistant Controller.
The Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Month/quarter/year-end close
- Assist with preparing monthly reports
- Posting and review of journal entries
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis per the Controller
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Research and document technical accounting issues
- Documenting of internal controls
- Help with implementing policy and procedures
- Assist with audit papers
- Research, and a problem solver
- Financial statement review
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA is a must!
- Public Accounting experience of 2 years plus industry experience with total experience of 4-8 years
- Strong communication skill set of both verbal and written is required
- A demonstrated high degree of integrity, motivation and the ability to work independently and as a team member.
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant CPA job in Denver CO or other opportunities with Parker & Lynch, please click “apply now” above or below. You can also visit our website at www.parkerlynch.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled