Parker and Lynch is conducting a direct hire search for a Senior Engineering Technician in the Greater Seattle Area. Our client is looking for an experienced individual to join their growing, stable company!
Responsibilities of the Senior Engineering Technician
- Set up and operate precision test equipment for troubleshooting and testing of electrical equipment and systems. Possesses expert knowledge of standard test equipment, oscilloscopes, ohmmeters, signal generators, spectrum analyzers etc., as well as expert knowledge of custom made test equipment including automatic test equipment.
- Conduct a variety of functional tests to check operation and calibration of test stations, components, equipment and systems
- Preform complex electrical/mechanical repair operations consisting of disassembly and assembly of units. Determines requirements and installs modifications
- Prepares estimate of repair costs for customer,
Accurately records results of repair and modification actions, accounts for time, and records other data per SCOP requirements in SAP or on Service Worksheets as applicable.
- Associates degree in appropriate discipline OR in the absence of an associate's degree - three years of related experience
- 2+ years of experience in automotive or engineering space
Unfortunately at this time we can not offer visa sponsorship
If you feel like you may be a good fit for this role please apply through the link or send your resume directly to kaylee.botting@parkerly The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.