Senior Accountant - Nonprofit
Parker&Lynch is currently seeking a Senior Accountant with 4 or more years of progressive accounting experience for a full-time job in New York, NY. The company, a nonprofit organization, is looking for a candidate with strong nonprofit experience. They are offering work-life balance, a competitive salary, and great benefits!
- Review and process weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly payrolls
- Prepare union reports
- Serve as contact person for payroll and benefit related questions and concerns
- Post payroll entries to the general ledger
- Additional duties as assigned by the Payroll Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of progressive experience
- Nonprofit experience is a must!
- Experience using Raiser’s Edge, Blackbaud, or Financial Edge a plus!
If this Senior Accountant role sounds like one that interests you, apply today! For immediate consideration for this role, or any other accounting and finance roles in New York City, please apply online and send your resume in a Word document to Jennifer.McKay@parkerlynch.com.