Parker + Lynch Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Parker + Lynch is seeking a Plant Controller for our Central Houston area client. This role will oversee the accounting, finance and other related activities for the company’s power plant. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of power industry experience and in a plant environment. If you are seeking an opportunity with a rapidly growing organization that offers premier compensation and benefits, this is the right opportunity for you!
Primary responsibilities of the Plant Controller role:
- Oversight of plant financial operations including but not limited to, accounting, tax, management reporting, budgeting, insurance, controls, and financial analysis
- Preparation of financial statements and reports for management and corporate
- Financial analysis and oversight of plant budget
- Communicate with external and internal vendors, such as investors, regarding the financial position of the plant
- Ensure compliance with company policies, financial procedures of the organization as well as taxing authorities
- Other ad-hoc requests, as requested by management
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting or other related field
- 10+ years overall accounting and finance experience, with at least 5 in the power industry
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP standards, power generation industry investment, and strong analytical skills
- ERP system experience, a plus
Primary qualifications include:
If you are interested in pursuing a new opportunity with our rapidly growing client with great benefits, please apply above or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you meet the minimum qualifications of the above position you will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records